SUN Calculator v1.3.2
This calculator is still in development and is not a finished product. The calculator only support stat building for Berserker, Dragon Knight, Elementalist, and Shadow. This application only comes in English, Spanish, and Portuguese at the current moment. Later patches will expand on other languages, but there is no set date. Please view the update log inside the collapsible for more information about v1.3.2. Before downloading the calculator, please review the prerequisites.
Download:SUN Calculator v1.3.2
For the calculator to run on devices, such as computers, the device needs to have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed on the device. Please follow the steps below to discover whether the device has JRE installed or learn how to install JRE on the device.
Using Windows or Mac OS?
Please review the document from the Java website to determine whether Java has been installed on your device.
Have an outdated version or is Java not installed?
The most current version is Java 8 or JRE 8. If the current device has an older version of Java, then download the most current version from one of the websites below. During the installation, you will be asked if you wish to remove older versions of Java. If Java is not installed, then just proceed to one of the following websites below.
- Shadow was added to the drop down menu in the ‘Stats’ tab. All of the level and stat growth has been added to reflect the Shadow’s growth in game.
- The Updater class was created. This class will check for the most current update. If there is an update, then the class will call on the updater.jar to finish the process.
- Downloader class was created. This class takes a URL and downloads the file to a folder. This file is used to determined the updater version and the download link for the newest version.
- Utility class was created. This class contains a method called ‘findDirectory’ and will fidn the absolute directory path that the application resides in. The directory path will be updated every time the application is launched and will be stored in the following directory: update/config/settings.txt
- The language Português was added. Now you can change the language to Português through Language -> Português or Preferences -> In Pop-Up window, select Português, click apply.
- Fixed the VIT stat growth for Berserker and Elementalist, SPI stat growth for Berserker and Dragon Knight, AGI stat growth for Berserker, and INT stat growth for all classes.
- Separated the PREFERENCE section from settings.txt into preferences.txt.
- Changed FileIO and Preference classes to read and save data from and into preference.txt.
- FileIO class now saves information into update/config/settings.txt and update/config/preferences.txt.
- Fixed the issue where pressing Enter on Level would continuously add more Extra Points.
- Level cap was raised from Lv190 to Lv195.
- Version was updated from 1903 to 1904.
- Download section was added to the settings.txt.
- Fixed some translation errors.
- Disclaimer message has been changed to display in the System Message text area every 20 mintues instead of 30 minutes.
Download:SUN Calculator v100 – v132 (PDF)
The Updater application (updater.jar) is a support program to help the SUN Calculator stay up to date. The user can find this program inside the main directory of the SUN Calculator within a folder called update (ex. SUN Calculator v132/update/). The user doesn’t download this program separately. Please view the update log inside the collapsible for more information about v1.0.0.
- Imported the Downloader class from SUN Calculator. This class downloads files from online and stores them in a folder called ‘Download’ that is within the same directory.
- Created the Extractor class. This class will extract files that have been downloaded into a folder called ‘Download’ within the same directory with the extension ‘zip’.
- Created the Interface class. This class provides a Graphical User Interface and lets the user know where in the process the updater is ate while updating the SUN Calculator.
- Imported Language class from SUN Calculator. This class will handle providing all translated string used by the updater that was selected by the user on the SUN Calculator.
- Imported FileIO class from SUN Calculator. This class will pull and store all data from settings.txt and preferences.txt. This class depends on a 3rd party library called ‘ini4j’.
- Application supports the following languages: English, Español, and Portugués. This preference is set when the SUN Calculator’s language preference has been changed.
Download:Updater v100 (PDF)
SUN Calculator Packet
Thank you for being interested in the development of the SUN Calculator. We are accepting information on Mystic, Helroid, and Witchblade. Please download the packet below and begin filling out the information required inside the packet.
The following file is an .xlsx file. In order to use and edit this file you will need to use a spreadsheet editor such as Excel or Apache OpenOffice (alternative version of Excel).
Download:Calculator Dev Packet Rev2
Complete a packet?
All SUN Development Packets can be submitted to the admin through Valiant’s support page. The information inside the packets help further the development of the SUN calculator and helps the admins verify the accuracy of the calculator.