Welcome to Valiant!
Valiant is a PVE focused guild.
We do have a few rules here in Valiant that must be followed. These rules vary based on your guild status see below for more
information on how statuses work. By being a member on this website and in the guild you agree to the following.
|Guild Status Guide|
|New Member||Guild members that have not donated any Guild Coins|
|Basic Member||Guild members that have donated up to 49 Guild Coins|
|Elite Member||Guild Members that have donated 50 or more Guild Coins|
Rules for all members
- No unnecessary aggressive behavior towards other Players, Guild Members, Guilds, etc. This includes but is
not limited to Player Killing (PK), Profanity, Threats, etc.
- We work together as a Guild this means when you are not busy please help others that may need it. If you are asked
for help but are not available kindly decline and either offer
to help later or message someone else to help find help.
- If you need help use the guild or alliance chat in game
to try and find someone who is able to help. When asking for help
be kind and patient.
- Use of “ALL CAPS” while asking for help is viewed as yelling
this is considered unnecessary aggressive behavior and may lead to
guild members ignoring your requests.
Rules for Elite Members
- You asked to donate at least 10 Guild Coins per week, this
is mandatory for members that wish to become and maintain Escort Captain
status in guild.
- As an Elite Member you are eligible to participate in Guild Events
these events may include: Guild PVP tournaments, Guild Speed Run missions,
and more. Guild Event winners will receive a reward as listed in any event
postings. Rewards may consist of heim, gear, mats, etc.
Rules for all other members
- In addition to the above mentioned rules, all non-Elite members are
excluded from any guild events you are encouraged to become Elite members.